The mission of the Career and Technical Education Foundation is to promote quality career and technical education through support of the programs and services of the Association for Career and Technical Education.
Next Generation Learning mobilizes educators, employers, and community leaders to create a new generation of young people who will graduate from high school both college- and career-ready—an emerging workforce prepared to compete successfully in the 21st century economy.
The mission of GACTE is to provide educational leadership in developing a competitive workforce.
Join your fellow educators by sharing your favorite lesson plans, tips, tricks, ideas, presentations, websites, videos and other STEM related resources that may prove useful for others who want to expand their classroom materials.
Find peer reviewed online teaching and learning materials. Share advice and expertise about education with expert colleagues.
STEM and STEAM Resources Digital Library
An educational STEM site dedicated to students with disabilities.
Serving the Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics Pipeline Community: The students who will one day pursue careers in STEM fields, the educators who prepare them, the parents who encourage, professionals who inspire, and the industries that hire.
A newsletter from the Ohio STEM Learning Network.
The challenge ahead is real. Opportunities in the fields of math and science abound, and African Americans must be positioned to take advantage of them. The Benjamin Banneker Institute seeks to coordinate and synergize the existing community of interest in this effort, and involve all relevant stakeholders.
PBS offers all Americans the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) learning through television and online content. Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Resources for Grades PreK-12.
MSER is a portal of educational resources and services built specifically for use by those in Community and Technical Colleges but free for anyone to use.
Eighty percent of jobs created in the next decade will require math and science skills. However, today’s students show declining interest in these subjects, with eighty-four percent of middle school students saying they would rather clean their room, eat their vegetables, go to the dentist or take out the garbage than learn math or science. Join the campaign to change this.
Kathy Schrock’s Guide for Educators is a categorized list of sites useful for enhancing curriculum and professional growth. It is updated often to include the best sites for teaching and learning.
Project based learning videos and e-learning ideas.
Girls push boundaries, test limits, and look at the world around them with inquisitive eyes. They’re natural scientists! Girl Scouts introduces girls of every age to science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) activities that are relevant to everyday life.
The museum of science, art and human perception. Lesson plans, activities, resources for K-12 education.
Math, Science, Partnershipcontains very useful websites, materials, and news for technology, math, and science.
National Lab Network is a nationwide initiative to build local communities of support that will foster ongoing collaborations among volunteers, students and educators. If you need help with a project, this is the place to go.
The vision of the NGCP is to bring together organizations throughout the United States that are committed to informing and encouraging girls to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
The Nation’s online library for education and research in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics. Amazing resources. National Science Teachers Association- The professional organization for science educators. Online professional development, k-12 resources, and more.
The National Science Resources Center (NSRC) was established in 1985 by the Smithsonian Institution and the National Academies. Its mission is to improve the learning and teaching of science for all students in the United States and throughout the world.
Professional Resources in Science and Math-PRISM, located at the Bristol-Myers Squibb Center for Science Teaching and Learning, is a program that serves school districts to improve science and mathematics teaching. PRISM scientists, educators, and classroom teachers are content area specialists in curriculum, professional development, and pedagogy.
Sally Ride Science is focused on supporting and sustaining students’ natural interests in science and technology. Our publications and out-of-school programs bring science to life and show kids that science is creative, collaborative, fascinating and fun.
Expanding options for women and girls in science, technology, engineering, and math.
The Museum of Aviation hosts teacher professional development, summer STEM camps, field trips, and public opportunities to learn about aviation.
The Ultimate STEM Guide for Kids: 239 Cool Sites About Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
- Cooper Middle School is Cobb County’s First STEM Certified Middle School
- Gwinnett’s Peachtree Ridge High School Earns STEM Certification
- Houston County Schools Earn STEM Certification
- Rockdale County’s Memorial Middle School Earns STEM Program Certification
- The STEM Academy at Bartlett in Savannah Earns STEM Certification
Connect With Us
- Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day- Apr. 29th Fernbank Museum
- Georgia STEM/STEAM Certified Schools
- >Georgia STEM Day- May 5th
- Society of Women Engineers Local Scholarship - High School Seniors
- List of Eligible STEM Courses to Receive HOPE GPA Boost Now Available
- STEM/STEAM Certification Powerpoint
- Georgia STEM Continuum for Certification-Elementary
- Georgia STEM Continuum for Certification-Middle School
- Georgia STEM Continuum for Certification-High School
- Georgia STEM Certification Application
- Georgia STEAM Certification
- STEM Frameworks of Integrated Instruction from Georgia Teachers
- Georgia STEM Model
- Is Your Business Interested in Partnering With A Georgia STEM School?
- Roadmap for schools interested in STEM Certification
- STEM Georgia Business/Community Partnership Levels of Involvement
- Save the Date: Oct. 23-24, 2017, The Georgia STEM Forum, Athens, Ga
- Georgia Commute Options - Clean Commuting and Air Quality PBL Curriculum
- Tiger Woods Foundation and Discovery Education Launch Digital Programs In College Prep and STEM Careers
- iON Future: STEM-based professions for middle and high school students
- Promising Practices in STEM Education
- Middle School Science Journal
Georgia Ornithological Society offers teen birding scholarship to Maine
- New Event – Arctic Climate Game Jam! April 21 – 30, 2017
ACTE EXCELLENCE AWARDS
2017 Student Trophy Design Contest
- The Paradigm Challenge competition inspires youth to use STEM skills to generate new ideas to reduce waste.
- Student Experiments on Int’l Space Station
- Citizen Science Bird Count Webinars
- Dupont Challenge Expands to Elementary Schools
- Youth Research for Action Grant Competition for HS students
- Math Competitions
- 3M Young Scientists Challenge
- World Water Monitoring Challenge
- Community Wrack Monitoring Project
- Marine Debris Tracker
- Census at School is a classroom project that engages students in grades 4–12 in statistical problem solving.
- Enter an online science fair project
- Students receive up to $10,000 each to invent technological solutions to real-world problems of their own choosing
- Win $1000 showing how you use internet-connected technology in the classroom
- Captain Planet Foundation Grants
- Toshiba America Foundation Teacher Designed Projects Grants
- Google Atlanta Community Grants
- Google Community Grants for Douglas County, Ga.
- Google Rise Award for Computer Sci Initiatives
- Funding available via NSTA website.
- Donors Choose-Ask for Classroom Needs
- List of Grants Available for Ga Teachers
Business, Industry, and Education Partners
Center for Disease Control
Georgia College and State University
Georgia Gwinnett College
Georgia Partnership for TeleHealth
Georgia Public Broadcasting
Georgia Southern University
Georgia Transmission Corporation
iTeach Center @ Kennesaw State
Museum of Aviation
Pearson Secondary Education
Pratt and Whitney
Sandy Springs Education Force
Technology Association of Georgia
University of Georgia
Valdosta State University