Technology lesson plans, discussions, professional learning, Web 2.0 tools and more at this website sponsored by Hewlett Packard.
One of the world’s largest science centers and New England’s most attended cultural institution, the Museum is ideally positioned to lead the nationwide effort, bringing science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) alive for over 1.5 million visitors a year through its exhibits and programs.
Challenge Based Learning is an engaging multidisciplinary approach to teaching and learning that encourages students to leverage the technology they use in their daily lives to solve real-world problems through efforts in their homes, schools and communities.
We need to transform both the world of learning and the place of learning in our world. We need a new ethic of learning – one that is collaborative, global, and universal. Every society has a contribution to make, a responsibility to engage, and an opportunity to inspire. Every society can become a Learning Society. Find out how Cisco is making that happen.
The country’s premier voice in education technology leadership with a mission to serve as the national organization for K-12 technology leaders who use technology strategically to ultimately improve teaching and learning.
The George Lucas Educational Foundation (GLEF) is a nonprofit operating foundation dedicated to promoting a vision of inspired learning and teaching – where students are challenged and engaged, have access to interactive technologies, and are supported by inspired teachers and involved parents and communities. Edutopia spotlights classrooms where innovations are taking place
Intel is helping to transform the lives of millions through education. For over a decade, we’ve been working with countries, communities, and schools worldwide to bring the resources and solutions needed for advancing education. We collaborate with governments, policy-makers, and local vendors to turn their vision into reality.
Schools today struggle to meet the needs of students and teachers, while budgets tighten. Let IBM show you how to create a smarter classroom that enhances learning services with analytic and insight tools, personal learning environments, dynamic infrastructures. Primary and secondary schools can empower students and teachers while managing expenses with collaborative tools, open educational resources and virtualized tools delivered over the cloud.
A professional organization with a worldwide membership of leaders and potential leaders in educational technology. We are dedicated to providing leadership and service to improve teaching and learning by advancing the effective use of technology in K–12 education and teacher education.
You can introduce or augment technology skills with these lesson plans for teachers. They’re ready to use as they are, or you can customize them to fit your specific teaching and learning goals.
The Technology Association of Georgia Education Collaborative offers competitions, student internship opportunities, and STEM resources plus much more.
TIES brings together technology and education to create comprehensive solutions for school administrators, educators and students. TIES offers cutting-edge software applications, hardware and software, Internet services and professional development.
Choose from over 400 well-tested, ready-to-use experiments designed to help you integrate probeware into your curriculum.
- Cooper Middle School is Cobb County’s First STEM Certified Middle School
- Gwinnett’s Peachtree Ridge High School Earns STEM Certification
- Houston County Schools Earn STEM Certification
- Rockdale County’s Memorial Middle School Earns STEM Program Certification
- The STEM Academy at Bartlett in Savannah Earns STEM Certification
Connect With Us
- Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day- Apr. 29th Fernbank Museum
- Georgia STEM/STEAM Certified Schools
- >Georgia STEM Day- May 5th
- Society of Women Engineers Local Scholarship - High School Seniors
- List of Eligible STEM Courses to Receive HOPE GPA Boost Now Available
- STEM/STEAM Certification Powerpoint
- Georgia STEM Continuum for Certification-Elementary
- Georgia STEM Continuum for Certification-Middle School
- Georgia STEM Continuum for Certification-High School
- Georgia STEM Certification Application
- Georgia STEAM Certification
- STEM Frameworks of Integrated Instruction from Georgia Teachers
- Georgia STEM Model
- Is Your Business Interested in Partnering With A Georgia STEM School?
- Roadmap for schools interested in STEM Certification
- STEM Georgia Business/Community Partnership Levels of Involvement
- Save the Date: Oct. 23-24, 2017, The Georgia STEM Forum, Athens, Ga
- Georgia Commute Options - Clean Commuting and Air Quality PBL Curriculum
- Tiger Woods Foundation and Discovery Education Launch Digital Programs In College Prep and STEM Careers
- iON Future: STEM-based professions for middle and high school students
- Promising Practices in STEM Education
- Middle School Science Journal
Georgia Ornithological Society offers teen birding scholarship to Maine
- New Event – Arctic Climate Game Jam! April 21 – 30, 2017
ACTE EXCELLENCE AWARDS
2017 Student Trophy Design Contest
- The Paradigm Challenge competition inspires youth to use STEM skills to generate new ideas to reduce waste.
- Student Experiments on Int’l Space Station
- Citizen Science Bird Count Webinars
- Dupont Challenge Expands to Elementary Schools
- Youth Research for Action Grant Competition for HS students
- Math Competitions
- 3M Young Scientists Challenge
- World Water Monitoring Challenge
- Community Wrack Monitoring Project
- Marine Debris Tracker
- Census at School is a classroom project that engages students in grades 4–12 in statistical problem solving.
- Enter an online science fair project
- Students receive up to $10,000 each to invent technological solutions to real-world problems of their own choosing
- Win $1000 showing how you use internet-connected technology in the classroom
- Captain Planet Foundation Grants
- Toshiba America Foundation Teacher Designed Projects Grants
- Google Atlanta Community Grants
- Google Community Grants for Douglas County, Ga.
- Google Rise Award for Computer Sci Initiatives
- Funding available via NSTA website.
- Donors Choose-Ask for Classroom Needs
- List of Grants Available for Ga Teachers
Business, Industry, and Education Partners
Center for Disease Control
Georgia College and State University
Georgia Gwinnett College
Georgia Partnership for TeleHealth
Georgia Public Broadcasting
Georgia Southern University
Georgia Transmission Corporation
iTeach Center @ Kennesaw State
Museum of Aviation
Pearson Secondary Education
Pratt and Whitney
Sandy Springs Education Force
Technology Association of Georgia
University of Georgia
Valdosta State University