This program encourages K-12 students to develop innovative green solutions for environmental issues.
The DESIGN SQUAD Trash to Treasure Competition challenges kids to take everyday discarded or recycled materials and re-engineer them into functional products.
A competition administered by the National Science Teachers Association that encourages K-12 students to create technologies—including energy technologies— of the future.
A full range of activities for elementary and secondary school students that provide tutoring, mentoring, science demonstrations, awards and recognition, and more.
Connect With Us
- The Georgia STEM Forum Registration is now open. Oct. 24-25, 2016 in Athens, GA
- GaDOE is accepting proposals for grants awarded by the Georgia Mathematics and Science Partnership (MSP) Program. Deadline July 1st
- STEM Georgia Teacher's Academies for this summer. Register now- Free professional learning
- STEM Georgia Educator Laureates 2016 Registration Now Open-Win big awards!
- STEM Frameworks of Integrated Instruction from Georgia Teachers
- Georgia STEM Model
- Is Your Business Interested in Partnering With A Georgia STEM School?
- STEM Certification Powerpoint Presentation
- Georgia STEM Goals, Institute, Festivals
- Roadmap for schools interested in STEM Certification
- STEM Georgia Business/Community Partnership Levels of Involvement
- Georgia STEM School Certification Application
- Georgia STEM Program Certification Application
- Georgia STEM Continuum for Certification-Elementary
- Georgia STEM Continuum for Certification-Middle School
- Georgia STEM Continuum for Certification-High School
- Georgia STEM Forum Registration is now open- Oct. 24-25 in Athens, GA.
- UGA Free Poultry Science Workshop-June 15-17
- MathAlive Workshop- May 21, Museum of Aviation
- Hatponics Summer Camp for Teachers
- UNGa sponsors a free 2-wk residential camp for students on cyber-security
- Cobb County STEM Bootcamp-June 21st- Open to all schools
- Cobb County STEMaPalooza-June 22-23-Open to all schools
- Beyond the Tri-Fold STEM Teacher's Academy Presentation
- Promising Practices in STEM Education
- Middle School Science Journal
- EOL Podcast Highlights - Women in Science
- Web 2.0 Website Recommendations
- Free Stuff for teachers of many subjects
- Student Experiments on Int’l Space Station
- Citizen Science Bird Count Webinars
- Dupont Challenge Expands to Elementary Schools
- Youth Research for Action Grant Competition for HS students
- Math Competitions
- 3M Young Scientists Challenge
- World Water Monitoring Challenge
- Community Wrack Monitoring Project
- Marine Debris Tracker
- Census at School is a classroom project that engages students in grades 4–12 in statistical problem solving.
- Enter an online science fair project
- 10 new STEM Grants
- Grants for Probeware
- Middle school students design winning STEM lab competition
- The NEA Foundation
- Captain Planet Foundation Grants
- Toshiba America Foundation Teacher Designed Projects Grants
- Google Atlanta Community Grants
- Google Community Grants for Douglas County, Ga.
- Google Rise Award for Computer Sci Initiatives
- Funding available via NSTA website.
- Donors Choose-Ask for Classroom Needs
- List of Grants Available for Ga Teachers
Business, Industry, and Education Partners
Center for Disease Control
Georgia College and State University
Georgia Gwinnett College
Georgia Partnership for TeleHealth
Georgia Public Broadcasting
Georgia Southern University
Georgia Transmission Corporation
iTeach Center @ Kennesaw State
Museum of Aviation
Pearson Secondary Education
Pratt and Whitney
Sandy Springs Education Force
Technology Association of Georgia
University of Georgia
Valdosta State University